CRYSTALBusiness Intelligence Solutions
Business Reporting Software Made Easy
Business Objects is a global business intelligence (BI) software company, with more than 30,000 customers – including over 80 percent of the Fortune 500 – and a network of more than 3,000 partners and resellers.
Crystal Reports Sets the Bar
Crystal Reports allows you to access data, format it, and deliver it as information inside and outside the organization. It is the foundation of a business intelligence (BI) strategy – providing users with the most-requested pieces of information reliably and securely, via the web or embedded in enterprise applications. Crystal Reports is used by many top ERP software providers including SYSPRO, Macola and Wisys.
Crystal Reports Capabilities:
• Multiple group sections for reports – allowing categorization and subtotaling for reports
• Sub-Reports – embedded details within a single main report
• Cross-Reports – Group information in two directions
• Conditional reports – with multiple selection criteria or parameters to be chosen at run time
• Top “N” reports – let Crystal find the top 5 Products or Credit Memo customers reported
• Drill down – hide the details in a report, but allow drill down to view them
• Multiple graphing options, and tools to produce presentation-quality output
• Powerful mail merge capabilities
• Distribute reports in various ways – PDF, HTML web pages, export to Excel
• Reports can be burst, exported and emailed with other third party tools
We have a extensive library of reports for both SYSPRO and Progression. Applied Strategies has been using Crystal report for 20+ years to adapt reporting to the needs of our clients. Some of our report library categories include:
• Account Receivable: (Credit Limits, customers xx days late, AR Flash reporting)
• Sales Reporting: (Salesmen performance, Top XX customers, Product trends)
• Sales Orders: (booking, Backorders, Acknowledgements, Invoices, pick and packing lists, expiring Prices, Late Orders )
• Inventory Management: (Stock status, Top x Item adjustments, reorder Alerts, Number of stock outs)
• Lot Management: (Lots expiring in XX Days, Lot Aging Listing)
• Purchasing:(Schedule Receipts, Lines Late by X days, Vendor over ships / under ships, Email Purchase Orders)
• Production / Work Orders ( Percent of completion, By status, Late Orders)
Does your organization has existing reports that don’t meet your current needs, we can help.
Just contact us to discuss your specific reporting needs.