The Global Leader in BI Software
Business Objects is a global business intelligence (BI) software company, with more than 30,000 customers – including over 80 percent of the Fortune 500 – and a network of more than 3,000 partners and resellers.
Our Customers Succeed
Companies in every industry use our products and services to track, understand, and manage information. Our customers – from small businesses to top international corporations – benefit from the industry’s largest services and support team, a powerful research and development organization, and the efforts of more than 3,800 employees worldwide.
Our Leadership is Recognized
Our leadership is recognized by experts around the globe. Gartner places Business Objects in the Leaders Quadrant for enterprise BI suites, and IDC ranks Business Objects as the clear BI tools market share leader. And every year, we take home top industry awards for our products.
History and Core Values
It all began Aug. 3, 1990 in Paris. Business Objects was founded on the vision of two young software entrepreneurs. Today, we lead the BI industry and are one of the largest software companies in the world. And it’s our employees that make Business Objects successful. The elements of earth, fire, and water represent the six core values that foster our culture and encourage our people to do great things.
SAP BusinessObjects business intelligence (BI) solutions can empower your teams to achieve remarkable results by allowing anyone in your organization self-service access to relevant information. And by helping business users transform their decision making by providing fact-based, quality information regardless of where the data resides.
SAP BusinessObjects BI solutions provide comprehensive functionality for the following
- SAP Crystal Reports – Connect to virtually any data source, design and format interactive reports, and share them internally or externally.
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for OLAP – Perform analysis of multi-dimensional data sets using this OLAP tool designed for financial and business analysts.
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft – Perform advanced analysis of data residing in your business warehouse (BW) using an intuitive UI within your Microsoft Office environment.
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence – Perform ad hoc queries and intuitive analysis across heterogeneous data sources online or offline.
- SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Workbench – Mine your information assets to predict future trends.
Visit the SAP Web Site